Wednesday, February 2, 2011

weather..

Hope the weather is not treating that bad...
snow and freezing rain,,, i had many rescheduling to do for my students this weeks too.  what's bummer is that the weather makes you stay home.  It's really true, at least for me, that weather is a big factor in controlling your mental health.... I just had to go out today so I went out to drive a few minutes to get some coffee and sugar, to Cosi.  they told me they had to brew it so it took 4mins.  then i figured i will settle and read some paper while i wait.  when i got that coffee, it stopped snowing all the sudden and saw a bit of sun.  that just made me real refreshed and happy!! music just came right thru my ears. 

speaking of music... here's a clip from last year's Woodchoppers Ball.  I'm playing my composition called "HOME" here.  I had some issues going on with this one, but that finally settled and i wanted to share this with you. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3MVk0UEXrI

Tomorrow!!! Adam Rafferty is coming to Java Central!!! Most entertaining stand up guitarist and I might be able to join him.  Either way, it's a free show!!! come on down !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment