Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally!!

My first English blog is up and running! yea~~~

I'm gonna try my best share my shows, pics and new videos as much as possible.

Speaking of shows.. I did one last Saturday at my favorite coffee house, Java Central Coffee.  I haven't played solo there for almost 2 months, and it seemed like a slow nite at first but wow.... at the end there were at least 40 people in the house!  It is just pure enjoyment to play there because of the awesome audience that comes up for me every time I play there!!!




Special guest of the day was Mr. JT Hiller.  Groovy guitar player with soul.  we jammed for 4 songs and we will sure do this again.... in February at Scotties Coffee!! 2/12

so,,,here are my show schedule for February::
 
2/12/11
Scotties coffee Worthington,,,, 7pm

2/26/11
Java Central Coffee... 7pm
features Ryan Rini and I'm the guest performer with the Otterbein band To The East.

other events:

2/3/11 (thurs)
Adam Rafferty at Java Centra! 7pm
a youtube phenomenon, most entertaining fingerstyle guitarist is coming to java (free show))
I might be able to join in with him on few tunes.

2/4/11
Adam Rafferty at Scotties Coffee 7pm
same as above!

2/5/11
Chinese New Year Event
I am playing from 2pm at the Dublin rec center!

No comments:

Post a Comment