Saturday, February 5, 2011

Full day of playin my guitar

Just got back from a wonderful gig tonite.

so looking back today...

11am~1pm playing at Zencha Tea Salon Brunch
2pm~4pm playing at the Chinese New Year Festival in Dublin Rec Center
8pm~ Adam Rafferty's Show at the McConnel Art Center, and playing a few songs

So basically,,, I've playing all day and it's the happiest thing in my life!!

It was pure luck that these two big events (new years and Adam) came along.
I got a call from Palmer (manager of Adam) like around 6pm, telling me that the guy he asked to play with Adam tonite can't come so bring your guitar and play like you did past couple of days.  I was filled with joy!!!

Playing with Adam is just pure enjoyment.
A guy today that opened for him talked about snow flakes and they all appear to be different, because of temperatures and humidity and other factors. They get bumped into these things, make different effect to each flakes and that's what makes their individual "art".  This is same with music.  Music is that bump you get, and it sure does effect us very differently.  Sometime it feels so good that you want it more and more but other times you feel bit hurting.  But in the end,  you get to be your own original "art" with getting those bumps ,, that's what makes originality.

these past 3 days were a sure a bump, but a very good one.  Adam gave me a real heavy bump, which i know for sure that it will add greatly to my art.  what i gotta do now is bump them back lol i gotta get my art going so i can bump more people and influence them and make their art something special.

i will try to get some photos and videos up asap.

Good nite~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment