Thursday, March 17, 2011

on going love

So the past two days, I been playing in my usual places and collecting donations from people for Red Cross to support Japan.

I have never been happier in my life.
I was able to collect another $250.  This is from just one open mic and a jam session, not my shows.

Again, thank you thank you thank you
all of you that put money in my little shoebox. 
many people I know, are caring so much about my country and sharing me their stories.

Also, I've realize or should i say re-realized that music is directly related to peace.
All the places i play, and the chance i get to play music from the first place,
if peace is not there, music won't happen.

Thank you Scotties Coffee and Palmer Moore for hosting a Finger-picker's Jam session every tuesday.  Thank you Woodland's Tavern and Listening Lamp Production for hosting awesome open mics every wednesdays!!!

The total amount donation: $670

No comments:

Post a Comment