Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japan

It is facing it's most difficult time.

My mission, as a lucky one to not experience this incident and was safe outside of my home country, is to continue music as usual, and raise money for them at my pace.


Last Saturday, I was able to do charity concert all day, and was able to collect about $420.
i can't thank enough for the people that donated, and people that helped me do these concerts.
Thank you Zencha, and thank you Ralph at Java Central.  All went to Red Cross on sunday.


little announcement,,
i have postponed my trip to japan tour.
i had no plans to go north, but the incident is affecting the whole country.
Tokyo is lacking food, electricity.  it's mostly been passed to the epic centers.
I have talked to my aunt, who lives there and was planning to go to here place first,
but what got me the most was the stress and fear they were feeling.
it is not the time for a healthy musician to arrive... yet.

i know i will have my chance.
i know there are people that needs music.
but rushing my way thru is not the answer.
i will take this extra time i had to settle down, practice and be prepared.

i will also continue to collect donations as well.  this is a long term thing.

please, help Japan.
the situation is worse than whats on the news. i've heard from the people at the site.
every little bit helps. even praying before going to sleep.

if you can help by donating, here is the red cross link

 https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

No comments:

Post a Comment