Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kyushu tour!

it's been a while since that last post...

yes, i was sooooo busy these couple of weeks in Tokyo.

I was traveling of course, to Kyushu, the southern part of Japan for a 3 day tour!

It was my first time down to the deep southern area. The first two days, i spent at a prefecture called fukuoka.   The weather was almost like summer, warm and moist.

I was able to meet a very special friend there.
i knew him thru the web, but not in person.
He is a guitar player himself.  He was so nice enough to be able to host my tour and also let me stay at his apartment!!





i had a blast with him, playing a show at a church, and at the "sho-chu" bar.  (japanese spirit, almost like sake)

next off, i went more deeper to a prefecture called Miyazaki



It was more warmer here then Fukuoka.

Miyazaki is famous for is charcoal broiled chicken!!!
this was amazing chicken!!

and here's my host, Ayumu Nishimura, National Champion of the Japan's Fingerpicking competetion!!
i can't appreciate enough to everyone that supported me in this tour!!!



oke,,, i hate to say this...

but my last gig is coming up in tokyo~~~~~ 



5/21, last show at Tokyo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment